Wednesday, November 7, 2007

Welcome

I've been looking at some blogs that have been made in the family and thought that it would be a great way to keep in touch with family and friends while I'm away at school. I'm sure that I'll become instantly addicted.
For those of you that don't know, I'm leaving for school in early January. How time flies. I'm really excited to go back to school, but I'll admit, I'm scared to be so far away from home. Luckily I'll have one of my best friends from high school coming up with me. We'll help each other adjust to college life. I just know I'll have an amazing experience.
I'm working two jobs to help pay for college and to give me something to do. When I'm not at work I'm usually at home hanging out with Sara, reading, hanging out with friends, or just . . . hanging around.
Can't wait to see you all again!

2 comments:

Carissa May said...

Hi Mandy! I will miss you when you leave, but you'll have a lot of fun. It's good that you'll have a friend with you. Sorry I can't come too. :)

Carissa May said...

You need to put more pictures of Sara on your blog....she's the cutest person I know. Way cuter than you. ha!