Friday, December 12, 2008

Cooking With Carissa . . . AGAIN!

Our finished product


MMMMMMMM YUMMMY!


This was Carissa just before her date with Joe. Doesn't her hair look cute?


Last week, Carissa and I dared to do the possible. That's right! We made some spinach triangles! . .. well, Carissa made the triangles and I cut vegetables for our pitas we had with the triangles. I think our practice is really paying off. Our restaurant idea becomes more possible with each passing week, our pants get tighter, our cousinship grows stronger, and my family continues to beg for more.

5 comments:

elesa said...

Oh, those look sooo good!

Unknown said...

I will have to get the recipe. I'm always looking out for good appetizers for my monthly dinner party.

Harris Family said...

Hey Mandy! I saw your blog on your mom's. You are so cute! I think it's great that you guys are having such a good time trying new recipes and sharing them. It all looks delish!

Kim Walker said...

I didn't know you had a blog! that's great. We sure miss you guys. I can't believe that you are all grown up and in college and stuff. Crazy. I feel really old! Sure miss ya! Love, Kim

Penelope said...

Ooh, spinach! Believe it or not, that's one veggie I like! :) Looks delish!