Thursday, December 17, 2009

New Jacket!







I have wanted a new jacket for the longest time! I've been keeping a look out for one, but none of them seem to strike my fancy. That is until today! I was at KOHL'S because they were having some amazing deals that I just couldn't ignore. I was about to leave with only a top and a pair of boots when this gem caught my eye.

Not only is it cute for everyday wear, but it will be perfect for my mission . . . if I need a coat for my mission. I hope I will. I wouldn't want to go somewhere where there weren't very many seasons. I like some variety in my life.

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Love that jacket! I would own one of those IF (and that is a huge IF) IF I could look as cute as you while wearing it!!! You will be one stylish sister mish. Hey... where are you in the application process for your paperwork? It totally brings back those memories of getting that call in the mail.

Mandy said...

Thanks! I think I'm about half way done with my papers . . . I have some loose ends with my paper work, my medical exams, and wisdom teeth, then they should be good to go.

Becca Jane said...

SO CUTE!