Monday, June 28, 2010

Reminiscing Again

This was for my 16th birthday. All I wanted was to spend time with my cousins! We went and got scalp treatments, went out to The Pizza Factory for dinner, and then spent the night at Grandma's and Grandpa's condo in Provo. This is also the time Becca woke up in the morning and ran to the computer to talk to a boy she had a crush on. ;D

This is the poster my mom made to announce she was pregnant with Sara. What a great evening that was! I remember going to my room, falling to my knees (as I sobbed), and thanking Heavenly Father. I also read this scripture that night:
And now when the people had heard these words, they clapped their hands for joy, and exclaimed: This is the desire of our hearts. (Mosiah 18:11)


I was kind of OCD about cleaning my room back in the day. Do you see how my clothes are spaced pretty evenly. I loved living in this room. I loved my color scheme and it was hidden away in a nice little corner of the house that provided me a good amount of privacy.


This is a picture of my mom and dad when they first moved into our ward 25 years ago! Don't they look so cute and young? Who do I look more like? My mom or dad?

No comments: