Tuesday, November 11, 2008

Biology Major!

I will register for my third semester of college on Thursday. I had no idea what classes I should take because I didn't really know what I wanted to major in. This was a problem. After looking at what majors were offered at BYU-Idaho, I wrote down all the ones that caught my eye. After researching them a little further, I crossed out the ones that didn't feel right.
Amazingly it came down to becoming a Biology major with an emphasis on Human Biology. Science has always been one of my best subjects and most of my favorite classes in school were Anatomy, Earth Systems, and Biology. Who'da thought?
After getting my bachelor's in Biology at BYU-Idaho I plan on getting my masters in occupational therapy. I know that it will be a lot of time and studying, but I know with a lot of hard work, prayers, and help from family and friends I can do it!

4 comments:

Becca Jane said...

wow that's awesome mandy! i'll help you study next semester! i'll make sure you do all your homework! haha jk lets party instead :)

elesa said...

Woo Hoo!

Carissa May said...

hey! You changed your title!

Mandy said...

Ya, I didn't want to be a copy cat.