Saturday, November 1, 2008

Cooking With Carissa Wednesday

All of my pictures turned out really creepy this week.


the cheesy bread


manicotti and green beans staying warm


Carissa made the bread and the salad. GOOD JOB CARISSA!


Carissa and I have decided that every Wednesday we're going to practice our cooking skills. We're going to try to cook a variety of foods. We started with Chinese and this week we did Italian. This was by far the messiest meal I've cooked! We did Manicotti with cheesy bread, salad and green beans. It was really yummy, but I think we'll do something easier next week.

3 comments:

elesa said...

Oh wow. Suddenly the tuna fish sandwich I had for lunch no longer seems quite so fancy.

Becca Jane said...

I AM SO JEALOUS! when i get home, i'll come down on a wednesday and we can all cook together... i make great frozen pizza!

Carissa May said...

Sorry I'm standing you up this Wednesday, Mandy! Maybe we can cook tomorrow!