Wednesday, May 13, 2009

Dress Up Week

For Cortney's Fashion Design class, her teacher challenge her class to dress up for an entire week and they'd get extra credit for anyone who did it with them, so Becca and I took the challenge.

MONDAY

TUESDAY


WEDNESDAY



THURSDAY


FRIDAY
So, I changed out of my clothes after class and I was too lazy to get back into my skirt for pictures, but this is what my make up looked like. I wore Becca's long green tiered skirt that looks like a hippie skirt with my black flats with white polka dots.


That's about it! I really liked dressing up and I even took extra time this morning for class. It was nice to wear jeans again though.

4 comments:

Carissa May said...

oh you look so nice! I should try to dress up a little more, or just look a little nicer...except I spend most of my time at home. Oh well! I should try harder to impress my Mom and Rachel. They are probably sick of my frumpy look.

Becca Jane said...

good use of the word frumpy carissa... i'm impressed.

elesa said...

Fun! I think I need a dress up week.

Carissa May said...

I used it just for you, Becca!