Friday, May 22, 2009

ICE BLOCKING!

Back:Robby, Cortney, Gary Jake
Front: Mandy and Becca
Cortney and I were going to race, but my block got stuck on a rut.


I fell off my block and got a grass stain on my pants.


Jake, Mandy, Cortney, Robby

It was so fun to take a couple blocks of ice and glide down a hillside by the upper fields. I went with my roommmate's Cortney and Becca, Cortney's boyfriend Robby, our FHE brother Jake, and Robby's friend Gary. After ice blocking we roasted s'mores at Robby's fire pit, but my camera died before I could take pictures.

Here's a little clip for your viewing enjoyment.

2 comments:

Carissa May said...

wow! that is a tiny hill! haha. will you take me ice blocking sometime, mandy? I've never really been.

Mandy said...

Of course! It's a ton of fun! We should do it for our summer bash!