Sunday, January 30, 2011

Girls Getaway 2011

For my 22nd birthday I was given a one night stay at the Cottontree Inn in Sandy. A couple weeks ago Carissa, Becca, and I cashed in on this great gift! I didn't have a ride up to Sandy, so I took use Utah's public transportation system all by myself for the first time! The bus stopped in Sandy not far from the hotel. I got off at the Trax station three miles away and walked to the hotel. As I walked I realized I could have gotten off at a stop right across the street from the hotel. ha ha! It was a nice walk so I didn't mind.
I always have so much fun getting together with my cousins. We're all grown up and in different stages in our lives, but whenever we get together nothing's changed. We laugh just as hard, do silly ridiculous things, and have a great time!

Some of the fun things we did . . .

Ate Chocolate from Cavanaugh's

Ate some delicious Italian food at Johnny Carino's

Went shopping at the mall and made a wish

Laid on the bed

Painted our nails

Went to the store in our pajamas (REBELS!)

Bought junk food to eat while we watched a movie

Swam and sat in the hot tub

Facials before bed

AND . . . . SLEPT!

1 comment:

Carissa May said...

My favorite parts: the pool and hottub (weird for me, huh?) and dancing in the bed while watching the movie!!!!!!! (that sounds weirder than it really was) Yay!!!!!!!!!!!