Tuesday, April 19, 2011

FLORIDA!!!

This year, all of my coworkers and I got a spring break!!! So, obviously some friends and I drove 24 hours to spend the week at a condo down in Florida! The drive wasn't too bad. We all took turns. I've been in 4 new states (North Carolina, South Carolina, Georgia, and Florida) and after months of cold weather I'm finally enjoying the Florida sun.


adorable wildlife


Rented some beach cruisers for the week. So fun!



We're on the Gulf Of Mexico. The water is so warm, clear, and gorgeous! . . . lots of fish though which causes a lot of swimming away and screaming.



My BFFL Kathryn and me

1 comment:

Carissa May said...

Fun! Soon you will have been in all 50 states! That's like breaking a record. And we all know how important it is to break records...like staying up the latest ever...