Thursday, October 23, 2008

MY ROOM'S CLEAN!

BEFORE - these photos are not for the faint of heart.





AFTER





I've been home from school for about three and a half months and I just barely finished cleaning my room. Pathetic. I know. I've even been watching a show on the Style channel called Clean House. I decided that if I was going to watch a show on being clean, I should be clean. I started to clean it many many times, but I kept finding other things to do, or got caught up looking through treasure's I'd find as I cleaned. One day, after my mom almost died walking to my closet, I decided I needed to just sit down and finish what I'd started. It's so nice to finally have a clean room! My mom sometimes even makes my bed for me in the morning (since I normally don't have time to make it before work) to try and keep it looking nice. (THANKS MOM!)

1 comment:

Carissa May said...

Aw! Your mom almost dies because of your room and yet she still helps you! What can we learn from this, Mandy dear?