Friday, July 9, 2010

Evening With The Ladies

A picture of Melissa, Me, and Pene at The Pie. I'm not sure why I always insist on opening my mouth when a picture is taken, but Sara says I look perfect when my mouth is open. She's such a good sister!
Pene, Melissa, and I (my oldest childhood friends) walked around Salt Lake City on Wednesday. Pene brought her camera to take pictures, we ate good food, and even got stalked by a man that thought I was cute. . . long story.
I'll have to find some of the pictures that Pene took and post them. She's pretty great!
We ended the evening at The Pie. SO GOOD! It's this underground pizza place right next to the U of U campus.
Very successful evening.
HA HA HA! So funny! Melissa was cold in the back seat as we were driving home. She decided to cuddle up next to a newspaper for warmth .

2 comments:

Carissa May said...

FUN!!!!!!!!!!!

Becca Jane said...

i love the pie! it's kind of gross, but in a cool, college sort of way!