Sunday, July 11, 2010

I LOVE Tie Dye!

My shirts! That was my first spiral!

Carissa's shirt turned out AMAZING!


I forgot to buy gloves. . .

One day Carissa and I wanted to tie dye together, so we did. It was very enjoyable! I was really pleased with how the orange and green turned out.
I learned how to tie dye while I lived in Maine. I was the tie dye girl. I would teach the kids at the camp how to tie dye about 2-3 times a week. I showed them the basic techniques and then set them free. You can be so creative with tie dye! You can never go wrong.

2 comments:

Carissa May said...

Hey guess what? My hands are almost all free of color. Almost. Thanks for teaching me how to tie dye! You're the best!

Becca Jane said...

i can't wait to tye dye with you! and i LOVE your new background! (i'm not sure if its new... that's shows how long it's been since i looked at your blog haha)