Wednesday, October 22, 2008

Cooking With Carissa



Wantons!

Sweet and Sour Chicken




Carissa eating

Me eating


I was talking to Carissa on the phone this afternoon while my mom asked me what we should have for dinner. So, I asked Carissa and she said, "Sweet and Sour Chicken!" So, I went and saved Carissa from BYU campus and brought her home and we cooked dinner together. I cut the raw meat and she managed the stove. I think we make a pretty good team. We're thinking about opening a restaurant in the near future. We're still looking for a good name, so please give us your feed back.

2 comments:

Becca Jane said...

hey! since i'm not included in your plans for the restaurant, i came up with a great name for it! you can call it Goldie and Baddie's. THANKS AGAIN FOR EXCLUDING ME!!! hahaha jk but the food looks really good and i'm very jealous.

Carissa May said...

I believe it was "Goldie and Battie." Back me up on this, Mandy. And, Lacey....have a fabulous day!