Sunday, October 12, 2008

Conference Weekend

Megan, working on her Cinderella castle puzzle
My bed is the one that' made
The view from my window. Absolutely breathtaking.

These next pictures were taken by Darrell and Loretta Stacey, Megan's mom and dad. It was so pretty up there and I think they took excellent pictures.






For conference this year I went up to my friend Megan's cabin near Fish Lake with her mom, dad, brother, and cousin. It was so beautiful outside. The leaves were bright orange, red, and yellow. It even snowed a little while we were there. It was so nice to relax and listen to conference where there were no phones or other distractions.

2 comments:

Becca Jane said...

wow! i'm jealous! very beautiful! and of course your bed was the one that was made. you're so predicatble mandy... :)

Mandy said...

Sadly, my real bed is never made.