Tuesday, October 14, 2008

New Hair . . . again

BEFORE


AFTER

This is my "What do ya think?" face.

My unsure face.

My umm . . . ya, you'll have to name this face for yourself.


I was so SICK of having blond hair, and my roots were showing way bad, so I went to my old hairdresser and old YW leader and this is what I looked like when I came out. I think I like it. My before picture was the best example I had. Sadly, it's a picture of me with a piece of floss hanging out of my mouth. Hopefully that can be overlooked. Let me know what y'all think!

6 comments:

Becca Jane said...

i actually really like the floss hanging out of your mouth. actually at first it looked like drool!!! hahahaha jk i love your new hair and i like that you can pull off the bangs! not a lot of people can, but you definitely can!

Mandy said...

Thanks! I really liked my hair today. Let's dye your hair when we're roomies k?

Becca Jane said...

NEVER!!!! i won't let you touch my hair!

Mandy said...

Come on! At least let me put it in a pony tail. I'm really good at that. Just ask Carissa.

Becca Jane said...

HAHAHAHAHAHA poor carissa

Carissa May said...

YOU GUYS OWE ME...BIG TIME!