Monday, May 31, 2010

L-O-V-E

I started this post in January and never published it.

Some things that I love . . .
- LAUGHING! I think its essential to laugh at least 20 times a day!
-Romance. <3 I'm a sucker for a good cheesy romance novel or a movie that makes you squeal in the movie theater which makes your friends pretend like they don't know you.
- Going on drives. After stopping off at 7-11 and getting a slushee, my dad and I would go on long drives around UT county. He would show me some of the houses he lived in as a young child, or we'd drive up the canyon and talk about me.
-SLUSHEES! I never tire of them.
-Swimming- Oh how I miss summer!!! I love the smell of chlorine and the way I feel when I dive into a pool or lake.
-Sleepovers! Friends, food, laughing, random activities, silly movies . . .

These are a few of my favorite things.

1 comment:

elesa said...

I agree. But i think you only need to laugh a minimum of 12 times a day.