Sunday, May 2, 2010

I want . .

  • to be done with school and loans.
  • to become better at focusing on what I need to be doing in my life and executing my plans.
  • to be better at scripture study. I want to apply it to my life more and not just passively read.
  • to be a mom. I love kids. I always have!
  • to be a morning person.
  • to increase my vocabulary so I can properly express whatever it is I need to say.
  • to color my hair, but I think I look better as a blond.
  • a pedicure.
  • to fall in love
  • a bouquet of flowers to put in my room (flowers always make a room look better!)
  • to laugh so hard I can't breathe.
  • to watch the sunrise on the Atlantic.
  • to be a better friend, sister, and daughter. To love, serve, and learn more.

1 comment:

elesa said...

That is a good list. I think I'll go make one.