Sunday, May 9, 2010

Another Great Weekend In Boston

Oliver and I in front of our Duck Tour bus.

Old City Hall, the architecture is AMAZING! They don't make buildings like they used to.


This is the site of the Boston Massacre.


This is my friend Oliver. He's just jealous of Pam because she got to drive the Duck.


After much ranting, raving, and gnashing of teeth, he got a turn.


The Boston skyline
It was such a gorgeous rainy day!


Under the bridge


I'm Mandy Miller, and I endorse this Duck Tour.


Driving the Duck!

Another successful weekend in Boston. After taking the Duck tour, we went out to eat at California Pizza Kitchen. I was with Danielle, her brothers Nick and Rex, her mother, Camden (her son), Pam, and Oliver. Danielle, her brothers, and Oliver were going to the Yankees vs Red Sox game at Fenway, so Pam, Camden, Danielle's mom, and I went to Danielle's apartment and rested, then went to the mall.
After the game we met up at Tennessee BBQ for some grub! YUM!
That was my weekend in Boston. It was FILLED with great laughs, friends, food, and shopping! What else could a girl ask for?

3 comments:

Becca Jane said...

OH MY GOODNESS this sounds like so much fun! i still don't get the whole duck bus thing... but it seems cool... i'm so jealous. someday, will you take me to boston?

Mandy said...

I would love to take you to Boston! You would love it! The Duck Tour is a vehicle that can work on land and water!

Unknown said...

You have made me miss Boston so much! That is one of America's most beautiful definately historic cities!!!