Tuesday, May 18, 2010

A Lovely Evening At Pemaquid

My best friend Melissa moved out to Maine to live here for the next month. Pam and I thought Pemaquid would be a great place to go for an adventure for Melissa to get a little taste of Maine. Definitely a success!

Pemaquid is the nearest lighthouse to where I currently reside. It's probably one of the most delightful lighthouses I have been to since coming to Maine because of the rocks surrounding it. You can climb, jump, walk, sit, or even dominate them! The water is also very beautiful with patches of deep turquoise and large swells.

I have fallen in love with the ocean since moving out here. The scents, sounds, and views never cease to put a smile on my face. It's not an ocean you can swim in. It's more for looking and pondering over. Sometimes a girl needs a place to do just that. :)

Pemaquid Point Lighthouse

POSING!

Lifting the rock.

AMAZING!

Deep in thought

1 comment:

Carissa May said...

you're such a cute litter poser. :)