Tuesday, February 9, 2010

I'm going to Maine!!!

I have been accepted as an intern to The Leadership School at Kieve!!! (pronounced Key-ave)
I'm so excited!
I'll be leaving either Monday or Tuesday morning. It's a 45 hour drive to Maine and we're going to take it at 12 hour increments. I'm sure I'll be so sick of traveling by the end of the week.
I have never been east of Colorado before so I'm way excited to see more of the country!
Here's a basic idea of what I will be doing at the school.

7:00 Wake up the girls
7:30 breakfast
9:00 The kids go to their classes and I go to a meeting til (:30

9:30 - 2:50 FREE TIME
2:50- I come back to help with snack.
3:20 - Choice time. I will be with my group or over one of the activities provided.
5:15 - DINNER
6:30 - Evening program. I will be involved with this too.
8:00 - Snack #3
9:00 - Showers/ getting ready for bed
10:00 bedtime

I'm so stoked! You can look at pictures of the camp at this link here. Photo Gallery

2 comments:

Carissa May said...

Yay for Maine!

Penelope said...

Exciting! I'm so glad you got it! Good luck, and post lots of pictures and updates! :)