Saturday, February 27, 2010

Wind, Rock Climbing, Sushi, and Gelato!

On Thursday night there was a huge storm! When we woke up Friday morning there were trees knocked over and branches strewn all over the roads and lawn. Because there was so much to clean up, we got the day off so we could be out of the way.

I went down to what is called the Buck and rock climbed for quite while. I'm not the best at it yet, but i hope to master the art by the end of my stay here. I even climbed what is called the vertical play pen!
The Vertical Play Pen

Pam and me at the top

For dinner I went out for sushi with a couple friends. YUM! I LOVE sushi! It could be one of my favorite foods. Then we got gelato next door for dessert. It was a great day!

2 comments:

Kim and Heather said...

Thanks for all the pictures. It is so nice to see what you are up to. How was your day in town today?

Carissa May said...

Yay! Mandy is a climber person!